NOVEMBRE FAVORITE

08:18:00













                      Hello everyone, and welcome to my blog.



Finally, i've made a blog which i can share my daily outfits with you, my inspration, my whislists and more blog post,acctually it was an idea from a friend, he suggested me to creat a blog, i was a little bit not sure that this will goes with me, but here i am. Well, im so addicted to fashion, that means that i can't stop buying new clothes, accesories and all that kind of shit !!!



So here is my first post blog, I got very lucky with these photos - it had been raining all day and by the time we got round to shooting the photos it was starting to get dark.
what i was wearing? 


Sneackers: ADIDAS STAN SMITH.


Well, that's all for today's post, i hope you'll like what im wearing, and please stay tuned.

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires