ASOS

11:41:00


Hello everybody and welcome to my blog again




Its been a long time since my last post over here, I really do apologize for that.

Bomber jacket has been one of my favorite jacket lately, they really give a great vision of the outfit, im wearing this one from asos.com which is one of my favorite website to shop.

I got too luck while taking these pictures, the weather was too bad for pictures and it started to get dark just a minutes after the shoot                                                             
                                                
                                            BOMBER : Asos.com
                                                        SWEAT-SHIRT Pull&Bear.
                                                                                  SUNGLASSES : Giant Vintage.
                                                                                                      Shoes : Adidas superstar.










You Might Also Like

0 commentaires