BLVCK VISION

13:11:00





                                                        Hello my lovely readers,

Hope you are having a great friday.

Finally i had some free time to shoot a look , i know it been a long time since my latest post over here, and i feel so sorry about that. Anyway, it feel so good sitting and writing a newest post for you, This one is all about this amazing sweater from Rosegal, i had the opportunity to collaborate with them and review some of their items, and this sweater is one of them. So obsessed with the quality and the price.

And as you can see, i have styled it with one of my favourite Bomber jacket that i have received recently from Asos( Probably one of my favourite Online shops so far) Scroll down to see more about this look.

In meanwhile, You can check out my social medias to see more pictures.





about this loook

JACKET : ASOS
SWEATHER : ROSEGAL
SUNGLASSES : KOMONO
SHOES : BERSHKA
JEANS : ZARA


In meanwhile, You can check out my social medias to see more pictures.









You Might Also Like

0 commentaires